- Knee arthroscopy
- Meniscus refixation
- Cruciate ligament surgery
- Medial shirring or MPFL plasty for traumatic or chronic patellar luxation.
- Refixation and reconstruction of the collateral ligaments.
- Bursitis prepatellaris: Bursectomy.
ACT (autologous chondrocyte transplants) is now a special treatment in our spectrum, and we have specialised in it. Chondrocytes (living cartilage cells) are taken from the patient’s own body, cultivated and multiplied outside the body and then transplanted onto an existing cartilage defect. This results in the formation of stable, more resilient cartilage replacement tissue.
- Advanced gonarthrosis: implantation of a total knee joint endoprosthesis
- Medially emphasised gonarthrosis: implantation of a unicondylar prosthesis.